My mom bought this magazine and had a recipe for scones! I love scones! so, I made them turning the recipe into vegan scones! I will share the recipe :) I made them too thin but other than that, they taste so yummmmmy and awesome with jelly!! :)
Ingredients: Sorry i have all the ingredients measurements by Japanese way!
- Flour 230g
- Baking Powder 10g
- Vegetable margarine (No salt) 50g
- Salt 1 pinch
- Sugar 40g
- Soymilk 120ml (70ml + 50ml (for egg since we are not adding an egg))
Keep flour, baking powder, Margarine in refridgerator untill right before you use them
Keep soymilk out to make it room temperature
Preheat the oven to 200℃
- Mix baking poweder and flour and sift them. Add the margarine that are cut into 1cm cubes. Using your palms, rub the flour and butter together until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Mix A in other bowl.
- Add 2 in 1, mix with a rubber knife, and knead with your hands lightly (Don’t knead too much), make it into one ball and wrap it with plastic wrap and let them sit in refridgerator for more than 1 hour.
- sprinkle flour on a board, and flat the dough to the 1.5cm thick, and cut out the dough to the round shape one.
- Put a wax paper on a baking pan, and put the scones and bake them for 15minutes!
You can add tea leaves, chocolate chips and etc. at the “3” alomg with the mixture A that you are adding.