I eat bagels every morning, but we forgot to buy more yesterday! And I have been craving yumy pancakes! And I looked up on line, but I couldn’t find any recipe I was interested in or using stuff that I have in hand. I even went to the “Ener-G” website, but I’m pretty bad at researching, so that might be why I couldn’t find it :P So, I invented it! I’m so proud because it was really really good!
Look how fluffy it turned out! …though it burnt a bit more than I would like :P
- “Ener-G” Egg Replacer – 2 Tbsp
- Water – 3 Tbsp
- Sugar – 2 Tbsp
- Baking Powder – 1 Tbsp
- Water – 2 Tbsp
- Whole Wheat Flour – about 6 Tbsp
- Rice Milk – as much as it requires to get the consistency, about, 1 cup, maybe?
- vanilla extract – 1 drop
- Cinnamon – 1 shake
- Mix the “Ener-g” Egg Replacer and Water, and whip it with whisk.
- Add Sugar, Baking powder, Water, and keep whipping, then add Whole Flour, and Rice milk. And mix this with a spoon,
- Add the vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Heat up the pan, and pour a bit of oil, and pour about 1/4 of the pancake mix. Flip it when you see it start bubbling on top.
- Put in on a plate and top with a soy margarine and maple syrup, or enjoy it with your favorite pancake toppings! Yum yum yum!
I wanna make this again tomorrowwwwwww! I made up this recipe, I am so proud!!! :)
Thank you, Jon for giving me the “Ener-G” egg replacer, I had fun thinking of a new recipe! and you know it’s way more fun when it turns out super yummy :P